Dubai- one of the popular tourist destinations of the Middle east, boasts of a unique charm. Perched with skyscrapers, exotic landscapes, thrilling desert safari, mesmerizing beaches and a gorgeous nightlife, the city invites tourists from across the globe. Strategically situated on the Persian’s Gulf, the place offers umpteen sightseeing options and adventurous play areas, to spend your time.
Dubai gained its status quo being located at a prime location. Initially touted as a trading location, it grew to be a humongous tourist destination, owing to the variety of spots it has to offer. Trust me there is something for everyone, no matter what taste you carry. From quaint boat rides, to adrenaline filled skydiving activities, from frolicking garden sightseeing, to adventurous safari rides, Dubai will surprise you in every way. In case you are planning a trip here, with your loved ones, here we enlist some of the best things to do in Dubai that you can try your hands on.
- Visit to the Burj Khalifa- Needless to say, the very first checklist of items is visiting the Burj Khalifa. The majestic building, standing 828 meters high deserves a special mention. Located at the heart of Dubai, it invites tourists to get the panoramic view of the city from the 124th Deck or just grab something to eat at the Top sky Lounge. View from the 124th Deck is truly breath-taking and lures one to capture dozens of pictures. There is also a special area where you can buy Souvenirs for yourself and your loved ones. Burj Khalifa has many spots that are picture worthy and a trip here will be a cherished one.
- Visit Miracle Garden-Miracle Garden as the name rightly suggests, invites to a garden which is a wonder itself. One of the world’s largest natural flower gardens, shuffles itself into monuments, cartoon characters and other structures purely from the flowers and leaves leaving you surprised. Spread across 7200 square km the garden is a feast for your eyes. Alongside walking, there is an option to take an electric car, that will give you a ride to the entire garden within a couple of minutes. Do check out the Miracle Garden ticket prices which sometimes include the car facilities too. Capturing photos amidst the 50 million blooming flowers is a revel in itself. Additionally, there are eateries where you can sit back and grab a bite after taking the tour.
- Skydiving at Palm Jumeirah- Want a rush of adrenaline? Then Skydiving is your perfect choice. Try out the Skydiving at Palm Jumeirah where trained professionals help you get a brief training before you try on this exhilarating experience for yourself. You can choose to go alone with the trainer or dive in a group just the way the friends in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara cast did. Whatever, might be the case, you are in for a stomach-churning experience that will surely leave an indelible mark in your memory. Do check out the operation timings and the safety instructions before going for the ultimate adventurous sport.
- Enjoying a lake ride at Dubai fountain- There can be nothing mesmerizing than enjoying the beautiful Dubai fountain as you take the ride from a boat. Situated close to Burj Khalifa, the Dubai fountain is known for its spectacular shows featuring lights and sounds which are one of their kinds. A boat ride will help you view the fountains in its prime aura without any restrictions whatsoever. The 900 feet long Burj Lake will help you sway your way through as you gaze on the marvellous architecture of the skyscraper buildings that Dubai boasts of. And what better than doing it in the cruise style.
- A desert safari with BBQ dinner- Dubai is known for its safari rides that vouches for a unique experience. Get set ready for a rib-tickling experience as the SUV’s take you through the sand dunes rollicking around. The bumpy ride is no less than any amusement park ride and is a really great experience to try on with your family and friends. The dessert safari also includes breaks in the evening where you can relish barbeque dinner and enjoy some live entertainment shows as you relax yourself from the natural roller coaster rides. Giving you the flavour of staying in dessert, the safari ride promises a complete fun package.