Books have always been part of a trip. Books serve as one’s saving grace when waiting in line in the airport, or while flying long distances. For someone who loves literature, to find a hotel that features book is such a delight. For a travelling book reader, a hotel with a literary theme could add to the best parts of the trip. If you are a touring bookworm, here are the hotels that satisfy your love for literature:
- Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius: Set in a prime property along the shores of the Indian Ocean, this luxurious tropical hotel will surely take your mind away from the beach when you enter its library that has a stock of all sorts of beach-inspired novels and literary works.
- Il Salviatino, Florence, Italy: Tucked above the hills of Florence, Il Salviatino is a hotel you would not mind staying for a long time, not only because of the impeccable views of the region, the luxurious treatments, and sumptuous food, but also because of its grand library that allows you to drift from one literary scene to another courtesy of its wide selection of world-wide bestsellers and undying, classic novels. In addition to this, the library’s ambiance is conducive to long reads and quiet sanctuary which contribute to the enjoyment of reading a book.
- The Commons Hotel, Minneapolis: This may not pass as a high-class hotel, but if you are a book reader, the Commons will surely satisfy you. There is a beautiful library inside that actually encourages guests to grab a book straight from the shelf and enter to another world and have a different kind of relaxing and unwinding moment. The Commons even have what they call a Book Butler who is always on call, ready to deliver a book to your room shall you want a new book to read.
- Sylvia Beach Hotel, Oregon: The rooms in this hotel are classified into three categories: classics, bestsellers, and novels—and that alone explain why Sylvia Beach Hotel is highly-recommended to bookworms visiting Oregon. The hotel has a huge library with a large collection of must-read books. The hotel has very limited amenities for entertainment such as the television, computers and wi-fi which makes you attached to the book you are reading even more.
- The Library Hotel, Thailand: This hotel is known for its minimalist and basic look, as well as its large library. As the name suggests, The Library Hotel takes pride of its vast collection of books mostly about beaches. There is also a collection of movies and music that completes your relaxing stay in this unique hotel.