Looking for a place to enjoy the warm passion of the sun, the cool breeze from the ocean, the destined destination for a dinner with your partner, or an alternative location for summer tone leisure when the winter season has taken over your region? Australia is the tourist destination you are looking for. Located in the south of the Pacific Ocean, farther east from the African Continent, Australia is a huge island graced with extensive coastal beaches surrounding its mainland. It is a place well known to be frequented by various festivities, unique culture, many recreational sports, and antique food dishes. Check the best cities to visit in Australia.
Australia was a home of native groups of people. These native communities were the Aborigines who arrived thousands of years ago from South East Asia and settled in the island. The population of Australia now consists of the Caucasians, Aborigines, and other foreign races. English is the most spoken language in the Island.
When you visit Australia today, you will find several historical sites, old buildings that were built thousands of years ago, old towns and monuments. To mentions just a few of the popular sites are:
- Ballantine and District Folk Museum, the Venus Gold Battery, Soldiers Room Memorial, and Charter’s Towers in Queensland.
- Bruny Island, the Old Watch House Museum, Memorials on the Island, and the Adventure Bay – Walks of Tasmania, the Roman Catholic Cathedral, Bathurst Regional Art Gallery, and Old Cobb & Co Heritage Trail of New South Wales.
- The Old Farm, Albany Historic Town Trail, Town Walk Heritage Trail, and the Ben Prior’s Open Air Museum in Western Australia.
- Morphett Engine house Museum, Old Bullock Dray, and the Smith of Dunesk Mission Church in South Australia.
- Ballarat Fine Art Gallery, Gold Museum, Buckland Gallery, and the Gold Monument in Victoria There are many natural features on the Australian Island that contribute as one of the world’s magnificent sites. Witness thousands of mountain ranges, all on one island. Visit the national parks and reserves to meet some of the rarest wild animals like the seals, platypus and the belly-pouched kangaroos. Participate in nature walks along the forests to meet a beautiful ecosystem of unique species of plants, animals, and birds living there. You can join in the camping trail if you like it or you would love to try it out. Enjoy white water rafting in Australia’s large rivers like the Barron River and Russell River. View the ancient rock art and climb escarpments of the island.
The coastal serene is beautifully composed with the turquoise reflecting waters of the Indian Ocean to the left and the South Pacific Ocean to its eastern side. The surrounding manicuring vegetation of thousands of naturally growing species completes the beauty of the scenery. The Queensland beaches and New South Wales beaches are examples of the optional beaches to stop by and have fun in the sunny weather.
There are so many activities to indulge in that you will find yourself busy enjoying yourself. Ride on a horse, dive into the Indian Ocean, surf along the blowing waves of the Pacific, make or buy a kite to fly, and even travel into the snorkeling region to view the widespread species of plants and sea creatures of either the Pacific or the Indian Ocean depending on the side of the Australian Island that you are enjoying your holidays. Surely, there is nothing to miss out on any Australian Coast.
Australia has world-class accommodation and varieties to choose from. There are the executive beach resorts, holiday houses, quality hotels, lodges, and restaurants. Some clubs operate all night long. The dishes are unique and rich in delicacy. Cultural dances are held occasionally in some hotels. You just have to book a room in the accommodation facilities available, pay their affordable fees, and begin to settle safely every time you rest from a long day of adventure in Australia.